Training will be possible both outdoor and indoor at the Sports centre Nymburk.
Competition will be held in Mladá Boleslav, where there is an athletic track 400m (oval 8-track, straight 8-track). Athletic sectors (long jump, shot put, javelin, discus).
- Down syndrome Trisomy 21
- Down syndrome Mosaic
- 100 m, 200 m, 400 m, 800 m, 1500m (male, female)
- 800 m walk, 1500 m walk (male, female)
- long jump, shot put, javelin, discus (male, female)
- triathlon (male, female)
- 4 × 100 m relay, 4 × 400 m relay (male, female)
4. Provisional Competition Schedule:
- Sunday, 19 June: Arrival
- Monday, 20 June: Training / Opening ceremony / Meeting for coaches
- Tuesday, 21 June: Competition
- Wednesday, 22 June: Competition
- Thursday, 23 June: Competition
- Friday, 24 June: Rest / Social Programme
- Saturday, 25 June: Closing Ceremonial
- Sunday, 26 June: Departure
5. Team of referees and umpires: Josef Filip (CZE)
Jana Rachnevová (CZE)
Team of referees and umpires: from Czech athletics association.